This is our 15th year of providing a network of marriage counselors, black therapists, counselors, social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, & black psychiatric nurse practitioners to help you with relationships, divorce, infidelity, stress management, depression, anxiety, addiction, weight loss, job loss, parenting and ADHD.
Find out where black therapists are, what services black counselors provide and how to begin therapy. Know that therapy can provide you with tools that you will be able to use for the rest of your life. Knowledge is a gift that continues to give.
What’s new on our site for 2014?
- Detailed descriptions of black therapists & their services
- Maps showing therapists’ locations
- Online resources store (Coming soon)
- Ideas & solutions for real-life, everyday challenges
- The real deal on health issues that affect your emotions
- & Emotional issues that affect black health & everyday life Uncensored examination of the effects of racism on mental health
For Providers: Which listing is right for you?