This is our 19th year of providing a network of marriage counselors, black therapists, counselors, social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, & black psychiatric nurse practitioners to help you with relationships, divorce, infidelity, stress management, depression, anxiety, addiction, weight loss, job loss, parenting , ADHD, racism and mind health.
Find out where black therapists are, what services black counselors provide and how to begin therapy. Know that therapy can provide you with tools that you will be able to use for the rest of your life. Knowledge is a gift that continues to give.
What’s coming up on our site for 2017?
An expanding list of licensed black behavioral health providers
(We’re always adding listings and tweaking the site.)
- Detailed descriptions of black therapists & their services
- Soon we will engage you in discussion of pressing issues
- Ideas & solutions for real-life, everyday challenges
- More of the real deal on health issues that affect your emotions
- And more on emotional issues that affect black health & everyday life.
- Uncensored examination of the effects of racism on mental health
- An expanded library of important books focusing on key influences on black life
- Online resources store
For Providers: Which listing is right for you?